The home of
Help people with dementia
feel and function at their best.
A place to access the experts and resources you need…but more than a resource hub.
A place to learn what you need to know about supporting someone with cognitive changes… but more than education.
It’s a community of amazing people that will support you over the long term.
So you don’t have to waste your
trying to figure this out on your own.
We can do this together.
Interested in learning more?
Subscribe to the Newsletter to be the first to hear about updates and special offers.
The ABC Dementia Course & Community provides online education, support, and inspiration
to family members and caregivers of people living with dementia.
- Come for quick, self-paced lessons.
- Get your affairs in order.
- Learn what you need to know to for the road ahead.
- Access resources and planning guides.
- Join informal live chats with experts and caregiving consultants.
- Avoid the challenges caregivers often encounter.
- Forge lasting relationships with others who understand.
- Share tips and tricks, practical information, inspiration, hope, laughter and tears.
- Stay as long as you like in a safe place to open up and just be heard.