Behavior is a form of communication. I can help you translate the message.
At our core, people with and without dementia are fundamentally the same – we all have the same basic needs, and we thrive when those needs are met.
Dementia affects how the brain works in many ways, including how we communicate. When words don't work, we rely on behavior to relay our message.
- Minimize medications and harmful side effects
- Help your loved one think and function at their best
- Help your loved one remain as comfortable as possible, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- Support your loved one to minimize decline and maximize independence
- Enjoy a better relationship with your loved one
- Be at your best for caregiving
- Benefit from a partner with decades of experience
Wow! This is amazing! I really appreciate your thoughts and effort of writing a detailed report on how I can help my client! Thank you so much! You've really helped me a lot."
Dementia and Eldercare Professional
For 25 years I've served older adults with dementia
and their families.
- Direct caregiving
- Therapeutic activities
- Medical care coordination
- Proactive problem prevention
- Training and education
- Resource connection
- Behavior support